Summertime calls for beach fun! At least once if not every other week!
Going to the beach with the kiddies is definitely simply fun and can be relaxing… if you prepare the right way.
It’s all about prepping for the Beach to enjoy your fun in the sun!
- I like to make a list of everything we will need make our day at the beach not only fun but enjoyable
- After I’ve made my list I make a checklist to make sure I haven’t forgotten anything.
- This is a must! I pack our van the night before with chairs, tents, beach umbrellas and oh yes beach toys
- I also pull out our hats and sunglasses so we can grab those when we leave out!
- This is the best part! I gather up all the dry snacks and cut up the fruits the night before and store them in the fridge so it’s ready to go.
- I freeze our drinks so that our drinks are nice and chilled by the time we arrive at the beach.
- In the morning is when I make our sandwiches I usually make two per person.
- Last thing is DONT FORGET THE ICE!!
4. what’s in my beach bag(s)?
- Diapers, Pull ups, swim diapers
- Wet wipes
- First aid kit
- Medicine pouch
- Hand sanitizer
- Lip chap
- Change of clothes for the little kids
- Two plastic bags one for wet swimsuits and onefor garbage.
NOW WE’RE READY FOR THE BEACH!!