Hey Fashionistas and Bloggers today has been a pretty chill day besides the fact that we are in “Spring Cleaning” mode. I did not want to get dressed up but I still wanted to be cute and comfy because I will be doing “Mom” activities all day.
Like I say before you can always be stylish and comfy at the same time, just because you are a mom, wife, or even stay at home mom does not mean you cannot be fabulous on a daily. You especially don’t have to spend tons of money to be a “FabMom” either.
Here below is what I wore on this chill Wednesday including my makeup for the day.
1, Denim Button Top – Target (mens)
2. White Tee – Target (Mens)
3. Leggings – H&M
4. Sneakers – Adidas Classic
5. Pouch – MCM (comes with the reversible tote bag)
1.Foundation – Wet & Wild Photo Focus
2. Eyes – Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario
3. Eyebrows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer
4. Blush – E.l.f blush kit
5. Bronzer – E.l.f contouring and bronzing kit
6. Highlight – Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in “Sun Dipped”
7. Lips – Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette topped with NYX butter gloss in Madaline