Hey everyone! Here’s a post on how I stay fashionable on a day out with the little ones.
I know sometimes it’s so tempting to just throw on sweats or yogo pants when running around with the kids but we as moms have to do things for ourselves too!!
Just a nice simple cute outfit or some simple makeup can change your whole mood trust me.
I also used my designer tote as a diaper bag for the day as well so check out the details down below and as always happy shopping!
1. Comfy shoes are a must when out with the kids these loafers I got from a site a couple years ago click HERE for similar
2. Diaper Bag/Tote for a day out instead of taking my actual diaper bag. Today I used my MCM reversible tote it fits their cups, diapers, wipes, snacks,first aid kit and mommies personal items I love it!! Click HERE get this bag
3. My top is a cotton peplum I got on sale at Old Navy for $7 for similar click HERE
4. Jeans are Levi’s I got from TjMaxx they are high waisted and super comfortable For similar click HERE
5. My watch is by Marc Jacobs my bracelets are by Alex and Ani which I got from Poshmark and also Nordstrom Rack I am also wearing a charm bracelet by Michael Hill and my earrings are from a local jeweler *click the names to shop*