Hey Fashion beauties and Bloggers! Here are some of my top affordable drugstore makeup that I pretty much use all the time. I have a lot more drugstore faves but I thought I’d only list 10. All the products I listed can be used to do a full makeup look. So here they are….
- The Blushed Nudes eyeshadow palette by Maybeline (Target $9.99)
- Elf Sunkissed glow bronzer in Sunkissed (Target $2.00) I use this as a highlight.
- Maybeline face studio highlight in Mauve (Target $3.99 on clearance)
- Ardell Demi 120 lashes (local beauty supply $2.99)
- ‘Maybeline Fit Me foundation dewy+smooth (Ulta $9.99)
- NYX set it don’t fret it finishing powder (Ulta $9.99)
- Colourpop ultra matte lip and lippie stix (www.colourpop.com) NYX butter gloss (local beauty supply $4.99)
- Elf contour and bronzing kit in St. Lucia (Target $3.00)
- L.A. Girl pro conceal (local beauty supply $2.99)
- Elf blush palette in Light (Walgreens $6.00)
I hope this helps when shopping around for good quality affordable drugstore makeup. There’s also two products I wanted to mention that are not pictured and it’s the NYX Micro brow pencil/brow crayon (Ulta $9.99 $4.99)and the elf pore less face primer (Walgreens $6.00).
Happy Shopping and Styling!